Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dealing with the Pubes.

I recently started to wonder how the majority of men "take care" of their pubic hair, so to speak. I understand of all the ways that one can trim, shave, and perhaps even stylize pubic hair, but I wonder what most guys, or even you, as an individual do.

Yesterday, I trimmed my pubic hair, for the first time. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a forest down there, I mean in comparison to my usual shaving, I trimmed. I was weak, though. I trimmed, didn't like it, and then shaved it.

I started shaving my pubic hair at a very young age. Since I had pubic hair, I've been shaving it. I heard that when hair is shaved, it comes back thicker and darker. I've always found pictures of men with a full mane of pubic hair extremely sexy, so I started shaving in order to obtain that mane of pubes.

Although, what do sexual partners think about pubes? I heard, when giving blowjobs, one gets a nasty amount of hair stuck in their teeth if the man isn't shaven.

And when you shave your pubic hair, do you have any other hair. What about hairy on the butt, around the butthole? Legs, arms, naval?

I want to know, men, how do you like your pubes?

1 comment:

  1. I like them gone and to be very, very smooth.

    ReplyDelete