Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nearly Three Months In

Hello my possible readers! Today is a very special day, because I have been jelqing for nearly three months! Unfortunately, I am not rivaling Max Delong with my slightly larger penis, but I did make some progress.

I want this to be a...reminder, if anything, to anyone jelqing. The main idea of jelqing is time. It is foolish to think that you will see improvement immediately, but stick to it, and perhaps you'll be able to gain an inch or so.

I'm not going to quit, yet. Having said that, it is getting increasingly lower on my priority list, even though, in the long run, it is quite important.

I was thinking about posting pictures, but unfortunately, I did not take them before. I mean, shame of your penis size will do that to you. I do know how long I was though, and I'll post some updated measurements soon.

Surprisingly, I think I've gained some girth from jelqing. From all the information I've read, it said that to gain girth, you have to have more than a semi-erection, but I don't think I've jelqed with more than a semi! Either way, beggars can't be choosers!

No comments:

Post a Comment