Friday, April 23, 2010

Next Desensitization Step: Fail

Unfortunately, readers, unlike my jelqing routine, I'm not as good at keeping a routine for my penis desensitization (see earlier posts). It isn't that this is a difficult task, to use lotion to attempt to desensitize the glands, but it is something I cringe at, and anyone that still has an overly sensitive penis head knows what I'm talking about.

Before I realized that the glands of my penis weren't right, I would accidentally touch the glands, which is incredibly painful. Every time I touched them, I would do everything I could to make sure I didn't touch it again. It's basic human response. You do something. You feel pain. You stop what you're doing.

Perhaps this is why desensitization is a little intriguing. No, I'm not a guy who gets off on pain, but because it's a slow transformation, from pain to pleasure. I want that pleasure. That reward at the end of it all that says "you beat something that most guys don't even have to worry about".

Anyone, regarding the title, I'm not saying that the next step is always going to be a fail, but it was for me last night. I had used the lotion and played around with my penis head and I thought "there must be a faster way to desensitize". So, I got out of the shower, fully retracted my foreskin and attempted to put my boxers on. The fabric barely touched the glands before I dropped my shorts and pushed my foreskin back over the sensitive head. Clearly, I wasn't ready for such a step.

Patience is my hamartia, or "tragic flaw". I want everything about me to become perfect, but I'm having trouble in realizing how long it will take me to get there. Although, it was a little bit of a painful wake-up call that I hadn't been doing my desensitization exercises, but, I now plan to do them everyday that I don't have jelqing to do. Let's fix this.

I'll probably be the only guy in the world who, after a few months, will be tired of playing with his penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment