Sunday, April 4, 2010

Desensitization: Next Step

Hello readers.

The other day, I tried to take my glans desensitization to the next step. The first step was the lotion, of course.

Now, don't get me wrong, I wasn't ready for the next step. I had only been using the lotion step for a few days and my glans were still very sensitive. I should have continued with only the lotion, but one must with the boundaries when trying to cure oneself, especially when there is no concrete solution, that I could find, for the desensitization of the penis head. Perhaps that's what prompted me to start this blog.

Anyway, I'm sidetracking. The "next step", as I put it, is the use of a face cloth. In this step, I planned to wet the face cloth until it was soaked. Then, I was going to retract the foreskin completely, and use the cloth to completely cover the penis head. Since the cloth was wet, I thought it was a fair assumption that it would cover the head, sticking to the glans and effectively desensitizing the glans all at the same time.

Little did I know that I was not ready for such a step. It was painful and I couldn't stand it. I had to take it off almost immediately. And since the cloth clung so readily to the glans, it was even more painful then putting the cloth on.

I still plan to attempt this step in the future and of course, I will let my readers know of the possible success.

Oh, I would like to note that I am using baby face clothes because they are especially smooth and soft, opposed to other clothes that may be rough, causing more pain to the penis head.

No comments:

Post a Comment