Saturday, March 27, 2010

Double Trouble: Phimosis

Phimosis is a condition of the penis, mainly the foreskin, which is too tight. During erections, the foreskin cannot be retracted completely.

I have this "condition". Again, as said in previous posts, this may be due to my weight, keeping my foreskin constantly covering the glans. When I was thirteen, and started masturbating, I didn't understand that the penis head could be pleasurable, so I would masturbate keeping my penis head covered with foreskin.

A few years ago I realized that the foreskin SHOULD be able to retract fully, but I didn't do much to change this, since I didn't know how. Now, though, I can retract the foreskin most of the way, with only slight pain.

The trick is to retract the foreskin at a semi-erection, so that the tightness of the skin is being loosened, while it is not as painful as to retract. Beware! Do NOT retract your foreskin and then obtain a FULL erection. The increase in girth will press against the tightness of the foreskin and if your penis gains a lot of girth, so much pressure could be put on the foreskin that it tears. And any guy that read that and didn't cringe when I said the foreskin may tear, isn't a guy.

Luckily, I think I've nearly cured my phimosis, inadvertently. You see, I started to retract the head because I needed to desensitize the penis head.

If anyone has any questions, or want some tips on technique, please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment