Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Plan: Desensitizing the Glans

I'm trying to take the initiative to attempt to desensitize my penis head. The most obvious way is also the way that I'm choosing to do it.

The glans have been void of stimulation for most of my life. The way that this is going to change is by adding stimulation. Now, don't get frightened. When I first started this, it was very painful. After a while, I wasn't even able to think about touching my penis head before I got the shivers.

I stimulate the glans of my penis in the shower, where I have the most privacy. First, I stroke my penis until a reach a very floppy state of semi-erection. Next, I retract the foreskin, exposing the entire head. Next, I use Body Moisturizer and squirt it on the head. I use this, personally, because I enjoy the smell, but you can use other things. Having said that, make sure you use a liquid that will NOT irritate the skin, but you want the liquid think enough to provide a slight coating over the penis head.

Then, I use my palm and VERY gently rub the liquid around the head. I do feel discomfort and minor pain when I do this, but I hope, that in the long run, it would have been worth it. I continue doing this for as long as I can bear. Also, I would suggest not using the tip of the finger for this because you add one pressure point on your glans which of more painful than a glancing over of your palm.

Once I'm finished for the day, I THOROUGHLY rinse off my penis head using a small pitcher and water. You don't want to use the shower stream to rinse it off because the water, falling from a respectable height, is very painful on a sensitive penis head.

And that's that! My desensitizing the glans plan! I have only started it about a week ago, but I feel confident that it will yield some results.

1 comment: