Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, readers, brothers, and friends. I would like to welcome you to my blog "Let's Fix This: The Blog for the Male Anatomy".

Particularly, in my blog, I will be telling my struggle on how I'm changing myself. This isn't a change in personality, or moral, but a physical change. Yes, I may touch on some weight loss, but my main focus will be the male genitals.

I have read other blogs and information sites with some of the same problems I have encountered, and they all reflect poor results or confusing cures. Beware: I am NOT a doctor, and I am NOT advising you to follow in my footsteps. I am simply stating and restating what I think I'll do to change myself, to see if it works. Essentially, I am the guinea pig, and if I have good results, it will indeed be posted here.

I thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment